Retail - A1 469-2,881 SqFt Hull
Freehold £110,000 - £570,000
New Retail Development, Wawne Road, Hull, HU7 5YS
- Brand new retail development
- Part of large new development comprising 1,700 new homes
- Prominent location
- 81 on site car parking spaces
The site comprises a brand new neighbourhood retail scheme comprising 10 retail units and anchored by a Marstons pub, One Stop and Cooplands.
** Only 5 Units Remaining **
The scheme is located adjacent to 1,700 new homes being developed by Keepmoat/Strata/HomeGroup. The specification includes the following:
- Attractive street lighting
- Monitored CCTV
- Secure gated delivery yard with 5 dedicated parking
- Parking for 81 Cars including 9 disabled car parking
spaces and 2 motorcycle spaces and dedicated cycle
The development is located at the prominent junction of Wawne Road in the Kingswood area approximately 4 miles to the north of Hull and approximately 9 miles to the south east of Beverley. Hull was the City of Culture in 2017 which brought £250m of investment to the City which included the new £30m arts centre and the £130m redevelopment of Albion Square and Bond Street.
- Pub/Restaurant Under offer (Marstons) - Unit 1 1,602 sq ft (149 sq m) Available - Unit 2 1,008 sq ft (94 sq m) Available - Unit 2b 1,008 sq ft (94 sq m) Available - Unit 3 804 sq ft (75 sq m) Under offer - Unit 3b 1,007 sq ft (94 sq m) Available - Unit 4 642 sq ft (60 sq m) Under offer - Unit 4b 642 sq ft (60 sq m) Under offer - Unit 5 469 sq ft (44 sq m) Available - Unit 6 2,102 sq ft (195 sq m) Available - Unit 7 2,881 sq ft (268 sq m) Under Offer (One Stop)
The adopted rateable values are to be assessed on completion of the construction.
The premises are available to let on flexible lease terms for term to be agreed. The tenant shall be responsible for the cost of insurance all repairs and decorations and a proportion of the cost of maintaining any common parts.
Viewings strictly by prior appointment with the agents: Craig Gooddy MRICS Barnsdales - Chartered Surveyors Tel: 01302 308 182 email@example.com
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
EPC awaited or not required