Office 1,410-7,713 SqFt Kelham Island, Sheffield
Leasehold On Application
Eagle Works, Cotton Mill Walk, Kelham Island, Sheffield, S3 8DH
CREATIVE OFFICE SPACE TO LET IN REFURBISHED MILL - BE A PART OF SHEFFIELD'S HISTORY
ALL INCLUSIVE FLEXIBLE DEALS - SUITES FROM 1,410 SQ FT
Little Kelham is a large, mixed use development situated at the heart of the increasingly popular area of Kelham Island which is one of the most desirable places to live, work and socialise in Sheffield. Eagle Works has been sympathetically renovated to offer creative office accommodation at the centre of the scheme in a stunning, restored steel mill which we are offering to the market on inclusive deals.
EAGLE WORKS FEATURES:
- Unique, creative workspace in a fully refurbished steel mill
- Beautifully restored Sheffield heritage - original timbers, exposed brickwork, wrought iron columns and dual aspect windows
- Sustainable carbon neutral heating system, dramatically reducing your business's carbon footprint
- Ultra-fast fibre optic internet connectivity
- Fitted kitchen in each space, plus WC's on each floor
- Communal area for visitors and lift access to every floor
- Smart technology - our Smart Energy app lets you control your usage from the palm of your hand
- Bike racks and shower facilities available
- Flexible lease terms available - minimum one year contract
- Great views over the scheme
The Eagle Works offices to let are as agile as you are; minimum one year contracts with rolling six month break options offer the flexibility to suit your business needs. Monthly payments give you certainty over your costs which includes:
- Service charge
- Smart energy controls
Eagle Works has always made stuff, it's been making stuff since 1835.
We don't want to change that, in fact, we want it to be a creative juggernaut again. If you're an organisation that creates, then a space at Eagles Works is waiting for you.
Think exposed brickwork, original beams and columns all with stunning views of the Mill Run behind and the River Don. Even better, it opens directly out onto the central square, featuring a boules court, green landscape and a direct route out to the main street. It really is a great opportunity to be part of the overall scheme in unique office space.
Viewings strictly by prior appointment with the joint agents: Tom Shelton MRICS Barnsdales (Sheffield) - Chartered Surveyors Tel: 07738 335482 email@example.com or Harry Dunhill of Fox Llloyd Jones - 0113 243 1133
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
EPC awaited or not required