Residential property transactions are usually the most valuable and significant any of us ever undertake. We can help you avoid common problems, delays and risks and most importantly we will work with you to maximise the value of your home. We provide:
- Strong local and regional market knowledge
- Access to the greatest number of buyers
- State-of-the-art marketing and maximum internet exposure
- A dedicated team of residential professionals motivated to achieve results for you.
We offer a personal service, addressing the individual needs of each client. Our expertise is deeply rooted in property, so we understand all aspects of residential property.
As a result of our long established business (established in 1905), as well as our position in the market place, we have gained a profile that attracts local, national and sometimes international buyers. We will handle the whole sales process for you including regularly liaising with mortgage brokers, banks and solicitors to ensure sales progress smoothly and quickly, seeing them through to completion as scheduled.
Unlike most high street Estate Agents, Barnsdales have the expertise and are able to offer all methods of sales to suit your property and your personal circumstances;
- Private Treaty sales (the normal way most people sell their home);
- Auction sales (please see the dedicated auction pages on this web site, through Regional Property Auctioneers which is part of the Barnsdales Group);
- Informal and Formal Tenders;
- Off market, discreet sales;
- Splitting of property assets;
- Sealed bids.
New House Builds
Our new homes team can also offer a route to market for house builders of all sizes, from one plot to 100 + acre sites. We are actively working with many local regional and national house builders and we are always looking for new opportunities and for residential development land.
Please contact James Vandenbrook or anyone in the residential team for more information and advice on any aspect of the residential sales services provided by Barnsdales.