This statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
- Barnsdales (and its group companies) identifies itself as a Data Controller and is registered with the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for personal data, registration number Z4770563 . You may lodge a complaint with the ICO in the event of Barnsdales's non-compliance with UK Data Protection law.
- You have the right to contact us in order to remove consent, to correct, amend, or to erase your personal data at any time, where relevant. Where your information is required for statutory record keeping purposes, we reserve the right under UK Data Protection law not to comply with your request.
- Any questions regarding this statement and our privacy practices, and/or if you wish to review or request a copy of your personal information, please email us: email@example.com
- Barnsdales uses various applications to administer and colelct your personal data e.g. direct intereactions by filling in forms, corresponding by post or email or forms in general or through our web site. We do not use these tools to perform profiling or any kind of automated decision-making about you.
- Barnsdales will hold your personal data for our legitimate interest in providing a servcie to our clients in electronic database form, including the use of cloud-based applications. We make sure to select cloud providers that provide suitable guarantees over the privacy and rights associated with your personal data.
- The data we hold may include; idendity (name), contact (phone number, postal and email address) and marketing/transaction data.
- Barnsdales will not give your data to any third parties unless required for the proper administration of your account and for the avoidance of doubt, will never give your personal details to third parties for marketing or other non-essential purposes. Your data will not be transferred outside of the EU.
- In order to make sure we do not bother you with irrelevant emails, we also retain your communications preferences on a database that has tools for bulk emailing.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us, or until you inform us that you wish us to erase your data.
- We cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us via the internet and remind you that you do so at your own risk. All personal details- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)- are held on encrypted devices, protected with password protection which where possible is dual-factor authenticated.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are aware of any changes. By using our website, you agree to be bound by this Policy. This Policy was last updated in June 2018.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org