Our valuation team comprises Registered Valuers who are Chartered Surveyors with extensive market knowledge of the property sector that cover both commercial and residential property classes from large complex multi let properties to single lock up shops.
Our team of experts can provide valuations on property throughout the UK for a variety of purposes to assist clients on all aspects of their property needs. The key valuation services we provide are:
- Bank advisory (loan security valuations and bridging finance) - we are on many bank valuation panels (see separate web page)
- Taxation; for Probate, Capital Gains tax and other taxation purposes
- Portfolio & Financial Statement Valuations
- Trust & Tax valuations
- Trading Valuations (business valuations)
- Expert Witness, including SJE valuations
- Development appraisals (including sensitivity modelling)
- Section 18 valuations (for dilapidation claims)
(Including the use of drones, access platforms and cherry pickers where required)
We are able to value single and multi let properties and portfolios of all types of property class throughout the UK including:
- Hotels and Apart Hotels
- Residential, including blocks of flats and HMO's as well of single houses
- Farms, Woodland, Agricultural & Rural
- Golf Courses
- Fishing Lakes
- Lodges and park developments
Our valuation team use their market knowledge to advise on the appropriate approach, to meet the individual client’s requirements.
The team integrate with our other departments, but most importantly our residential and commercial agency teams to ensure they are up to date on market conditions, trends and sentiments. We are proud of our numerous valuation panel appointments, further details can be found selecting the link below.
Please call Cara Dexter on 0114 303 4938 to discuss your requirements and to obtain a fee quote.