Our valuation and building consultancy team comprises Chartered Surveyors with extensive market knowledge of the property sector that cover both commercial and residential property classes from large complex multi let properties to single lock up shops.
Our team of experts can provide valuation and survey advice throughout the UK for a variety of purposes to assist clients on all aspects of their property needs. The key valuation and survey services we provide are:
- Bank advisory (loan security valuations and bridging finance)
- Taxation; for Probate, Capital Gains tax and other taxation purposes
- Portfolio & Financial Statement Valuations
- Trust & Tax valuations
- Expert Witness
- Section 18 valuations (for dilapidation claims)
- Structural surveys
- Building surveys
- Schedules of condition & schedules of dilapidations
- (Including the use of drones, access platforms and cherry pickers where required)
We also hold licences from the RICS to undertake the following surveys:
- RICS Home Buyers Surveys
- RICS Building Survey
- RICS Condition Report
Schedules of Condition & Dilapidations
Our Chartered Surveyors also provide advice and detailed reports on schedules of condition and schedules of dilapidations on behalf of either landlords or occupiers across all property sectors throughout the UK.
We are able to value single and multi let properties and portfolios of all types of property class throughout the UK including:
- Hotels and Apart Hotels
- Residential, including blocks of flats and HMO's
- Farms, Woodland, Agricultural & Rural
- Golf Courses
- Fishing Lakes
- Lodges and park developments
Our valuation team use their market knowledge to advise on the appropriate approach, to meet the individual client’s requirements.
Our valuation team integrate with our other departments, but most importantly our residential and commercial agency teams to ensure they are up to date on market conditions, trends and sentiments.We are proud of our numerous valuation panel appointments, further details can be found selecting the link below.
Please call Carol Wood on 01302 304 435 for a quote.