Block Management Requirement
Published: 12th October 2014
The Barnsdales property management team provide the best possible professional advice to landlords on the management of blocks of flats. This service also includes:
1. Service charge budgeting, collection and management.
2. Ground rent collection and compliance.
3. Building and facilities management.
5. Rent collection and client reporting.
6. Health & Safety compliance.
7. Credit control.
8. Identifying asset management angles to add value.
9. Acquisition and disposal.
10. RICS valuations and reporting to lenders to ensure compliance.
11. Identifying cost savings and ways to increase the value of the property.
Block management isn’t just about collecting rent, so ask the experts and give our team a call.
Barnsdales Property Management Team
01302 308 175